Chobots5 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chobots5 and The3mice forum

4 posters

The 3 Little Mice

Gerbil
    Gerbil
    Admin

Number of posts : 110
    The 3 Little Mice Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100The 3 Little Mice Right_bar_bleue

Warning System :
    The 3 Little Mice Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The 3 Little Mice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

The 3 Little Mice Empty The 3 Little Mice

Post  Gerbil Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Here is my story:
    The 3 Little Mice™️

Once upon a time there were three mice, but nobody told me their names so I will call them mouse1 mouse2 and mouse3.
    The first mouse was moving out of his hole he planned to build a house. He found some yarn and tried to build it . But it took soooooo long because it wouldn’t stay up. He finally finished.
    A few days later a cat was passing by… I like to call him the Big Bad cat! …and The Big Bad Cat saw the house and said “Oo yarn!” The mouse saw him out the window and yelled “Oh no!!!” Then the cat came and he destroyed the house and the mouse said “Please please don’t eat me!’ The cat ate him and said “Mmm tasty!”
    Weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and…OH YOU GET THE POINT!!!!!! Another mouse was planned to build a house…Your probably thinking its gonna be the same as before! But your wrong! This time the mouse got some tasty corn to make his house and said “Maybe I’ll eat this house instead of building it!”” Hmm….”He thought a bit more. ”Nah.” So he built it. He left to get corn and the cat came, the cat ate the house! Then he saw the mouse with corn and he chased him and finally caught him. The mouse said “please don’t eat me!”
    The cat said “whatever.” And he ate him. The cat was soo happy…
    Meanwhile another mouse was building another house this time with sticks. He was clever he knew that it would hurt a cat.
    The cat went to bed…
    Back at the mouse’s house there was a party!!! All his friends were there The cat walked by, saw the house and planned to destroy it. He came to the house and destroyed it. He hurt his foot! And a while later a wolf came and ate him!
    The End
    gvggd
    gvggd
    Pie Lover
    Pie Lover

Number of posts : 217
    The 3 Little Mice Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100The 3 Little Mice Right_bar_bleue

Warning System :
    The 3 Little Mice Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100The 3 Little Mice Right_bar_bleue

The 3 Little Mice Empty Re: The 3 Little Mice

Post  gvggd Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:32 am

lol same as 3 little pigs but u changed it into mice and used mice
    gobblers
    gobblers
    New Chobot
    New Chobot

Number of posts : 34

Warning System :
    The 3 Little Mice Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The 3 Little Mice Right_bar_bleue

Post  gobblers Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:09 pm

lol! That's a pretty good story! Did you make that by yourself?
    Gerbil
    Gerbil
    Admin

Number of posts : 110

Warning System :
    The 3 Little Mice Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The 3 Little Mice Right_bar_bleue

Post  Gerbil Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Yep
    Presidentcp1
    Chobots5 Citizen
    Chobots5 Citizen

Number of posts : 45
    The 3 Little Mice Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The 3 Little Mice Right_bar_bleue

Warning System :
    The 3 Little Mice Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100The 3 Little Mice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Presidentcp1 Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:11 pm

That's Really Cool! You should make a Chobots YouTube Video about it! You'd get about 1,000 hits! I made a Chobots Story(got removed by YouTube) it was about a small piggy ;o!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm